12.21.2009

monday morning music : holiday magic.

Good morning! Did you all have a fabulous weekend? Apparently, it seemed to be the weekend of major holiday partying, which included our yearly Christmas party. Let me tell you, it was such a blast! Stay tuned for photographs...

And since I am now majorly deep in the holiday spirit, today's Monday morning song is one of my favorite Christmas songs: the oh-so-wonderful combination of David Bowie and Bing Crosby (really, does it get any better?) I hope it brightens up your Monday morning...

6 comments:

  1. It absolutely doesn't get any better than this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny, I posted about the sincere insanity of this song recently on my blog. Bing Crosby and David Bowie?! Totally weird!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw thanks for reminding me of this oldie but goodie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow...summer...thank you so much!!! this is so adorable. (and i LOVE david bowie)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bing Crosby's White Christmas is the ultimate Christmas Album. I've listened to it every year since I was born- love it! David Bowie is great too- this was quite an unusual pairing at the time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi!
    I have been watching your blog for a long time, but I never commented it.
    But today, while I'm checking it I'm listennig to this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nys2Vi2uMEY
    David Bowie and Bing Crosby cover is great too.

    Alice
    (forgive my bad english)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...