11.18.2010

ten images of inspiration : i love paris in the winter, when it drizzles.












Since I spent the majority of the day listening to Edith Piaf while snacking on pastries and enjoying the sound of the pounding rain, I feel like a French-related post is in order. Yes, the Francophile inside of me has struck again...

Sources (from top to bottom): Flickr: emilie79, Audrey Hepburn, Garance Dore, Flickr: Jasperdo, Serge Gainsbourg & Jane Birkin, Johnny Santo Domingo, Stle.com: Chanel, The Cherry Blossom Girl, Blanca Gomez, and Flickr: .Page.

12 comments:

  1. Great collection of photos.
    i adore your blog.


    Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! That is one of my favorite photos of Audrey at the ballet barre. I am craving Paris now too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love, love. Sometimes I wonder how it's possible to be homesick for a place I've never lived.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of the pictures. There is nothing better (and romantic) than Paris on a rainy day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paris is a wonder. I love the macaron tower!

    -Danielle
    http://daniellemsolomon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely. I especially like the pic of the shoes. so chic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is wonderful — thank you!
    I'm always daydreaming about Paris so this feeds right into my obsession. <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE AUDREY. beautiful collection of images!

    ReplyDelete
  9. the picture of audrey and the shoes are just perfect together... love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful collection of photos love them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that top photo Summer - a great collection.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...